This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the pebble lace stitch. This stitch creates a delicate lace pattern. The pebble lace stitch would be great for summer tops, scarves and shrugs!
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Half Double Crochet 2 Together
- hdc cl
- Half Double Crochet Cluster
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 4 + 2
- Row 1: (Wrong Side): sc in 2nd ch from hook, *ch 3, 2hdc-cl in next ch, ch 1, skip 2 ch, sc in next ch; rep from * across to end, turn.
- Row 2: ch 4, hdc2tog over 3rd and 4th ch, ch 1, *[sc, ch 3, 2hdc-cl] in next ch 3 sp, ch 1; rep from * to last ch 3 sp, sc in last ch 3 sp, ch 2, hdc3tog over last ch 3 sp twice and last sc, turn.
- Row 3: ch 1, sc in 1st sc, ch 3, 2 hdc-cl in ch 2 sp, ch 1, *[sc, ch 3, 2 hdc-cl] in next ch 3 sp, ch 1; rep from * across to tch, sc in top of tch, turn.
Repeat rows 2 and 3 until you have reached your desired length.