The Extended Double Crochet Stitch is a variation of the Double Crochet, but we add an additional step in the process of making the Double Crochet that gives more height to the stitch, and a different texture.
Woolspun, with an exquisite range of neutrals and vivid classic colors, will quickly become your go-to yarn. The 12-ply construction means that garments drape beautifully and afghans and warm weather accessories have a cushiony soft bounce to them. Sold exclusively at Michaels and LionBrand.com
Crystal Palaces’ Bamboo Crochet Hooks are lovely, and feel great in your hand. These 6 inch crochet hooks are made from specially selected, cured, and finished bamboo for an exceptionally smooth feel. Made in Japan.
- Step 1: Yarn over hook.
- Step 2: Insert hook from front to back through stitch to be worked.
- Step 3: Yarn over hook.
- Step 4: Draw loop through fabric.
- Step 5: Yarn over and draw through first loop only, forming a chain stitch.
- Step 6: Yarn over and draw through two loops on hook.
- Step 7: Yarn over and draw through remaining two loops on hook.