The Extended Double Crochet Stitch is a variation of the Double Crochet, but we add an additional step in the process of making the Double Crochet that gives more height to the stitch, and a different texture.
- Step 1: Yarn over hook.
- Step 2: Insert hook from front to back through stitch to be worked.
- Step 3: Yarn over hook.
- Step 4: Draw loop through fabric.
- Step 5: Yarn over and draw through first loop only, forming a chain stitch.
- Step 6: Yarn over and draw through two loops on hook.
- Step 7: Yarn over and draw through remaining two loops on hook.