The Reverse Stockinette Chevron Stitch is a simple knit and purl pattern that creates a wavy texture. It’s perfect for large pieces of fabric, like sweaters, afghans, and bags.
Soft, warm and breathable, this cozy yarn is the natural choice for baby blankets, layettes, toys and more. With its charming sherbet palette, it’s also ideal for women’s garments and accessories. Best of all, it’s both machine washable and dryable for fabulous, fuss-free fashions that moms and babies will both appreciate.
These eco-friendly Addi Natura double point needles are created from strong bamboo stock and have a natural touch. Yarns slide easily over the smooth finish. The approximate US size and exact metric size are stamped on the needle. Perfect for knitting in the round to create that warm winter hat or pair of socks! They carry a lifetime warranty from manufacturer’s defect. A great bamboo needle for effortless knitting!
Cast On: Multiples of 6 + 5
- Row 1 (RS): K5, *p1, k5; rep from * to end.
- Row 2: K1, *p3, k3; rep from * to last 4 stitches, p3, k1.
- Row 3: P2, *k1, p2; rep from * to end.
- Row 4: P1, *k3, p3; rep from * to last 4 stitches, k3, p1.
- Row 5: K2, *p1, k5; rep from * to last 3 stitches, p1, k2.
- Row 6: Purl all stitches.
Repeat rows 1 – 6 until you have reached your desired length.