The Lotus Flower Stitch is a beautiful lacy pattern that creates a tight fabric that resembles interlocking flower blossoms. It’s great for a scarf, shawl or wrap, or blanket.
Sock-Ease is a traditional fingering-weight sock yarn designed to produce flowing color patterns in a sophisticated palette. Great for socks, scarves and other accessories, Sock-Ease is finished with aloe vera to soften your hands as you knit or crochet.
These beautiful knitting needles are made from Bocote wood. This wood comes from Mexico and has a beautiful and unique grain pattern, creating dark swirls against a golden backdrop. Because of this wood’s striking, zebra-like contrasts, these needles are eye-catching. Montana Mountain Knitting Needles hand-makes these excellent tools in Seeley Lake, Montana.
- Purl Stitch
- Purl Three Together Make Three – Insert working needle into the first 3 sets on main needle, p3tog, keeping sts on main needle. Yo, insert working needle back into all 3 sts, p3tog.
- Purl Five Together Make Five – Insert working needle into the first 5 sts on main needle, p5tog. [Yo, insert working needle back into all 5 sts, p5tog] twice, slip the 5 working sts off of main needle.
Cast On: Multiples of 6 + 1
- Row 1: Purl all stitches.
- Row 2: P1, *p5togm5, p1; rep from * to end.
- Row 3: Purl all Stitches.
- Row 4: P3togm3, p1, *p5togm5, p1; rep from * to last 3 sts, p3togm3.
Repeat rows 1 – 4 until you have reached your desired length.