The Invisible Double Crochet Decrease is a method of removing stitches to shape your fabric. This decrease is special because it makes those decreases almost invisible by cutting out stitches without gaps.
Woolspun, with an exquisite range of neutrals and vivid classic colors, will quickly become your go-to yarn. The 12-ply construction means that garments drape beautifully and afghans and warm weather accessories have a cushiony soft bounce to them. Sold exclusively at Michaels and LionBrand.com
- Step 1: Yarn over.
- Step 2: Insert the hook into the front loop of the first stitch of the decrease.
- Step 3: Insert the hook into the front loop of the next stitch of the decrease.
- Step 4: Yarn over and draw through first loops on hook.
- Step 5: Yarn over and draw through first loops on hook.
- Step 6: Yarn over and draw through last two loops on hook.