This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the wavy cable rib stitch. This simple cable stitch that is a different twist on the traditional rib pattern. It is a good introduction to using a cable needle for the beginner to learn and can easily be done without a cable needle as well. It’s great for scarves, hats, and afghans.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Cable 2 Front: Slip one st onto cable needle and hold to front, k1, k1 off of cable needle
- Cable 2 Back: Slip one st onto cable needle and hold to back, k1, k1 off of cable needle
- Right Twist
- Left Twist
Cast On: Multiples of 3 + 1
- Row 1 (RS): K1, *p2, k1, * rep from* to end.
- Row 2: P1, *C2F, p1,* rep from * to end.
- Row 3: rep Row 1.
- Row 4: P1, *C2B, p1,* rep form * to end.
Repeat Rows 1-4 until you have reached your desired length.