The Slip Stitch Crosses Stitch is a pretty color work stitch that combines both slipped stitches and cables to get its undulating pattern on the fabric’s surface. The all-over pattern that it creates would work nicely for a bag, mittens, or a hat.
Made in the USA, this classic worsted-weight cotton is perfect for kitchen items and bath accessories. Its bright, retro-inspired palette is ideal for stripes, ripples, and colorwork projects. The smaller size of the skeins means that you can mix and match your own color palette affordably.
These eco-friendly Addi Natura double point needles are created from strong bamboo stock and have a natural touch. Yarns slide easily over the smooth finish. The approximate US size and exact metric size are stamped on the needle. Perfect for knitting in the round to create that warm winter hat or pair of socks! They carry a lifetime warranty from manufacturer’s defect. A great bamboo needle for effortless knitting!
Cast On: Multiples of 6
- Prep Row 1: Using A, Knit
- Prep Row 2: Using A, Purl
- Row 1: Using B, K2, *sl 2, K4; rep from * to last 4 sts, sl 2, K2
- Row 2: Using B, P2, * sl 2, p4; rep from * to last 4 sts, sl 2, p2
- Row 3: Using A, K1, c2b, c2f, *k2, c2b, c2f; rep from * to last st, k1
- Row 4: Using A, Purl
- Row 5: Using B, K5, sl 2, *k4, sl 2; rep from * to last 5 sts, k5
- Row 6: Using B, P5, *sl 2, p4; rep from * to last 7 sts, sl 2, p5
- Row 7: Using A, K4, c2b, c2f, *k2, c2b, c2f; rep from * to last 4 sts, k4
- Row 8: Using A, Purl
Repeat rows 1 – 8 until you have reached your desired length.