Stitch DescriptionThis knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the simple lace rib stitch. This pattern is a basic lace stitch that is great for beginners. It’s good for baby blankets, scarves, shawls, and bags or an edging on a garment!
Lion Brand Yarn’s Jamie, America’s Favorite Baby Yarn, is a classic that has stood the test of time. Made in the U.S.A., Jamie is durable and easy to care for: perfect for baby blankets, carriage covers, sweaters for baby – and Mom, too! Plus, it’s no dye lot, so there’s never any worry about matching colors. This modern update of the classic Jamie yarn features a sophisticated sherbet color palette and a versatile DK weight. Snuggly soft, machine washable and dryable this yarn is perfect for every baby project.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Knit Through the Back Loop
- Purl Through the Back Loop
- Yarn Over
- Pass Slipped Stitch Over
- sl st
- Slip Stitch
- Knit 2 Together
Cast On: Multiples of 6 + 1
- Row 1 (RS): [k tbl] twice, *k3, [k tbl] 3 times; rep from * to last 5 sts, k3, [k tbl] twice
- Row 2: [p tbl] twice, *p3, [p tbl] 3 times; rep from * to last 5 sts, p3, [p tbl]
- Row 3: [k tbl] twice, *yo, sl 1, k2tog, psso, yo, [k tbl] 3 times; rep from * to last 5 sts, yo, sl 1, k2tog, psso, yo, [k tbl] twice.
- Row 4: [p tbl] twice, *p3, [p tbl] 3 times; rep from * to last 5 sts, p3, [p tbl]
Repeat these 4 rows until you have reached your desired length.