This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the scalloped eyelet edging stitch. The scalloped eyelet edging stitch would be great for any edging project!
SOYSILK® brand fiber is made from the residue of soybeans from tofu manufacturing. This process is 100-percent natural and free of any petrochemicals, making it an extremely environmentally friendly product. SOYSILK® brand fiber offers superior moisture absorption and ventilation properties along with beautiful draping, softness and warmth.
A pair of knitting needles.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Yarn Over
- Knit Through the Back Loop
- Pass Slipped Stitch Over
- Purl 2 Together
Cast On:Cast on 11 sts
- Row 1: (Right Side): Sl 1, k2, yo, p2tog, yo, sl1, k1, psso, [yo, sl 1, k1, psso] twice.
- Row 2: Yo (to make 1 st), *p1, [k1, p1] into next st (made st of previous row); rep from * twice more, p2, yo, p2tog, k1 tbl. (15 sts.)
- Row 3: Sl 1, k2, yo, p2tog, k10.
- Row 4: Sl 1, p11, yo, p2tog, k1 tbl.
- Row 5: Sl 1, k2, yo, p2tog, k10.
- Row 6: Bind off 4 sts purlwise (1 st remains on right-hand needle), p7, yo, p2tog, k1 tbl. (11 sts.)
Repeat rows 1-6 until you have reached your desired length.