This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the cork cable back cross stitch. This cable pattern creates a panel of crossed rib stitches. It is perfect for a cable detail on an aran sweater or afghan.
This unbelievably soft wool is made from shrink treated Merino Lambs Wool. It offers the wonderful qualities of traditionally spun wool, but with the convenience of machine washing and drying. Garments made from this yarn will not shrink or fade after numerous machine washings and dryings. Made in the USA.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Back Cross – sl 4sts to dpn and hold in back, k2, then sl the 2 purl sts back to left-hand needle and purl them; then k2 from dpn
Cast On: Panel of 14sts on a background of reverse stockinette
- Row 1: (wrong side) k2, (p2, k2) 3 times
- Row 2: p2, (k2, p2) 3 times
- Row 3: k2, (p2, k2) 3 times
- Row 4: p2, (k2, p2) 3 times
- Row 5: k2, (p2, k2) 3 times
- Row 6: p2, k2, p2, Back Cross, p2
- Row 7: k2, (p2, k2) 3 times
- Row 8: p2, (k2, p2) 3 times
- Row 9: k2, (p2, k2) 3 times
- Row 10: p2, (k2, p2) 3 times
- Row 11: k2, (p2, k2) 3 times
- Row 12: p2, back cross, p2, k2, p2
Repeat these 12 rows until you have reached your desired length.