Stitch DescriptionThe Pleated Ruffle Edge Stitch technique allows you to create a frilly beautiful edge to any garment. It’s great for sweater cuffs, top down socks, and blankets.
Vanna White, America’s favorite crocheter and Lion Brand’s spokesperson for over 15 years, introduces Vanna’s Choice, an easy-care, silky-soft premium basic available in a range of beautiful, expertly-coordinated shades.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
Cast On: Multiples of 10 + 2
- Row 1 (RS): K4, *p4, k6; rep from * end last rep k4
- Row 2: P4, *k4, p6; rep from * end last rep p4
- Row 3: K4, *p4, k6; rep from * end last rep k4
- Row 4: P4, *k4, p6; rep from * end last rep p4
- Row 5: K4, *p4, k6; rep from * end last rep k4
- Row 6: P4, *k4, p6; rep from * end last rep p4
- Row 7: K2, *sl next 2 (knit) sts to cn and hold to front, sl next 4 (purl) sts to RH needle hold in back, sl next 2 sts from LH needle to cn, sl the 4 purl sts back to the LH needle; holding the cn in front and the LH in back, Knit one st from the cn together with one st from the LH needle 4 times; K2, end K2
- Row 8: K3, *k2tog, k4; rep from *, end k3
- Row 9: Knit
Proceed to knit the rest of your garment.