This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the plain diamonds stitch. This stitch uses only knit and purl stitches to create a raised diamond pattern. The plain diamond stitch is reversible and would be great for afghans and other home decor projects!
Some days, we like to see the fruits of our labor a little more quickly. Imperial Stock Ranch has the yarn for such occasion in our Bulky 2 Strand: Pencil Roving. For quick-to-knit projects that yield a light, lofty feel, you can’t go wrong here.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
Cast On: Multiples of 9
- Row 1: (right side) k4, *p1, k8; rep from * to last 5sts, p1, k4
- Row 2: p3, *k3, p6; rep from * to last 6sts, k3, p3
- Row 3: k2, *p5, k4; rep from * to last 7sts, p5, k2
- Row 4: p1, *k7, p2; rep from * to last 8sts, k7, p1
- Row 5: purl
- Row 6: p1, *k7, p2; rep from * to last 8sts, k7, p1
- Row 7: k2, *p5, k4; rep from * to last 7sts, p5, k2
- Row 8: p3, *k3, p6; rep from * to last 6sts, k3, p3
Repeat these 8 rows until you have reached your desired length.