Stitch DescriptionThe Open Chain Ribbing Stitch is a great way to add lace elements to a manly scarf. The yarn overs create a chain like motif that also makes for a fabric that is attractive on both sides. Use this pattern for scarves, blankets, or as an accent detail in a sweater.
Vanna White, America’s favorite crocheter and Lion Brand’s spokesperson for over 15 years, introduces Vanna’s Choice, an easy-care, silky-soft premium basic available in a range of beautiful, expertly-coordinated shades.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Purl Through the Back Loop
- Knit 2 Together
- Yarn Over
- Yarn Forward Round Needle
Cast On: Multiples of 6 + 2
- Row 1 (WS): K2, *p4, k2; rep from * to end
- Row 2: P2, *k2tog, [yo] twice, sl 1, k1, psso, p2; rep from * to end
- Row 3: K2, *p1, purl into front of first yo, purl into back of 2nd yo, p1, k2; rep from * to end
- Row 4: P2, *yo, sl 1, k1, psso, k2tog, yfrn, p2; rep from * to end
Repeat rows 1-4 until you have reached your desired length.