Stitch DescriptionThe Little Bird Stitch is an allover cable pattern. It makes the fabric look as if it has little birds roosting all over the fabric’s surface. It would be great for a bag, an afghan, or a quirky sweater.
Vanna White, America’s favorite crocheter and Lion Brand’s spokesperson for over 15 years, introduces Vanna’s Choice, an easy-care, silky-soft premium basic available in a range of beautiful, expertly-coordinated shades.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Cable 3 Right: Slip two sts onto cable needle and hold in back of work, k1, k2 from cable needle
- Cable 3 Left: Slip one st onto cable needle and hold in front of work, k2, k1 from cable needle
Cast On: Multiples of 14 + 8
- Row 1 (RS): Knit
- Row 2: Purl
- Row 3: K10, *sl 2 purlwise, k12; rep from* to last 12 sts, sl 2 purlwise, k10.
- Row 4: P10, *sl 2 purlwise, p12; rep from* to last 12 sts, sl 2 purlwise, p10.
- Row 5: K8, *c3r, c3l, k8; rep from* to end
- Row 6: Purl
- Row 7: Knit
- Row 8: Purl
- Row 9: K3, *sl 2, k12; rep from* to last 5 sts, sl 2, k3.
- Row 10: P3, *sl 2, p12; rep from* to last 5 sts, sl 2, p3.
- Row 11: K1, * c3r, c3l, k8; rep from * to last 7 sts, c3r, c3l, k1.
- Row 12: Purl
Repeat these rows 1 – 12 until you have reached your desired length.