This knitting tutorial will help you learn how to knit the elliptical cable stitch. This unique cable pattern creates a cable within a cable. It’s great as an accent on a hat, sweater, or afghan.
This unbelievably soft wool is made from shrink treated Merino Lambs Wool. It offers the wonderful qualities of traditionally spun wool, but with the convenience of machine washing and drying. Garments made from this yarn will not shrink or fade after numerous machine washings and dryings. Made in the USA.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- p tbl
- Purl Through the Back Loop
- k tbl
- Knit Through the Back Loop
- Cable 4 Back
Panel of 12sts on a background of reverse stockinette.
- Row 1: (WS) K2, p2 tbl, p4, p2 tbl, k2
- Row 2: p2, k2 tbl, k4, k2 tbl, p2
- Row 3: K2, p2 tbl, p4, p2 tbl, k2
- Row 4: p2, k2 tbl, C4B, k2 tbl, p2
- Row 5: K2, p2 tbl, p4, p2 tbl, k2
- Row 6: p2, k2 tbl, k4, k2 tbl, p2
- Row 7: K2, p2 tbl, p4, p2 tbl, k2
- Row 8: p2, k2 tbl, k4, k2 tbl, p2
- Row 9: K2, p2 tbl, p4, p2 tbl, k2
- Row 10: p2, sl next 4 sts onto DPN and hold in back, k2, then knit 1st 2sts from DPN; bring DPN with remaining 2 sts through to front of work, k2, then k2 from dpn; p2
Repeat these 10 rows until you have reached your desired length.