The Dancing Cable Stitch has a intriguing twisting look. This panel is a great choice for blankets, sweaters, and pillow covers.
Wool-Ease is a 4-ply worsted-weight yarn that is so beloved by knitters and crocheters that it inspired an entire family of yarns. Wool-Ease® is appreciated for its versatility and value. It has the feel, warmth and softness of wool, combined with the easy care of machine wash-and-dryability. Its extensive color range makes it easy to design with and perfect for every project from socks to afghans.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Cable 4 Forward: Slip 2 sts onto cable needle, hold to front, k2 from main needle, k2 from cable needle
- Twist 4 Forward Slip 2 sts onto cable needle, hold to front, p2 from main needle, k2 from cable needle
- Twist 4 Back: Slip 2 sts onto cable needle, hold to back, k2 from main needle, p2 from cable needle
Number of Rows: 24
Cast On: Panel of 16 stitches
- Row 1 (RS): P2, c4f, p4, c4f, p2
- Row 2: K2, p4, k4, p4, k2
- Row 3: P2, k4, p4, k4, p2
- Row 4: K2, p4, k4, p4, k2
- Row 5: P2, c4f, p4, c4f, p2
- Row 6: K2, p4, k4, p4, k2
- Row 7: [t4b, t4f] twice
- Row 8: P2, k4, p4, k4, p2
- Row 9: K2, p4, c4f, p4, k2
- Row 10: P2, k4, p4, k4, p2
- Row 11: K2, p4, k4, p4, k2
- Row 12: P2, k4, p4, k4, p2
- Row 13 to 22: Rep the last 4 rows twice more, then rows 9 & 10 again
Row 23: [t4f, t4b] twice
- Row 24: K2, p4, k4, p4, k2
Repeat these 24 rows until you have reached your desired length.