The 2-Color Ladders with Twists Stitch is an intermediate colorwork pattern with striking cable detail. It is great for baby blankets or children’s toys.
Indulge in color with Bonbons, Lion Brand Yarn’ collections of 8 miniature balls of yarn. Each collection includes 8 shades, perfect for any project requiring multiple colors, such as amigurumi, colorwork, embroidery, and embellishments. Bonbons are also great for friendship bracelets and kids’ crafts.
Have all the needles you’ll ever need in one convenient carrying case! The addi Lace Click system provides 8 different sizes of addi Lace tips, five different lengths of our new, extremely pliable blue cord, and one connector piece which helps to either store stitches or combine your cords. The Click tips require no tools to change; simply insert the cord deep into the tip, twist and release. The tips will remain secure until you change them, thanks to the Click's revolutionary locking mechanism. The addi Click tips are nickel plated. Our nickel plating process is electro-static, which produces a smooth, rounded edge, where the tip and the cord "click" together.
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Slip Stitch
- Cable 2 Back: Slip one st onto cable needle and hold to back, k1, k1 off of cable needle
- Cable 2 Front: Slip one st onto cable needle and hold to front, k1, k1 off of cable needle
Cast On: Multiples of 6
- Prep Row 1 (RS):Using A, Knit
- Prep Row 2: Using A, Purl
- Row 1: Using B, k2, sl 2, *k4, sl 2; rep from * to last 2 sts, k2
- Row 2: Using B, k1, p1, sl 2, p1, *k2, p1, sl 2, p1; rep from * to last st, k1
- Row 3: Using A, k1, c2b, c2f, *k2, c2b, c2f; rep from * to last st, k1
- Row 4: Using A, purl
Repeat rows 1-4 until you have reached your desired length.