This crochet tutorial will teach you how to crochet the simple two round circle. This technique is great for making circles as detailing for any project or to use as jewelry.
The silver content in SilverSpun makes it therapeutic and conductive. Silver inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, has excellent thermal properties, is nontoxic and is perfect for those suffering from diabetes, arthritis and sensitive skin. Silver is also an excellent conductive agent allowing Smartphone or tablet touch screen use while wearing gloves knit from the yarn. SilverSpun is compatible with Apple iPhones and Android phones. The silver is permanently adhered to the yarn and will not wash out.
These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process, which etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance. The famous Susan Bates in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
- Step 1: Begin with a slipknot.
- Step 2: Chain a foundation row as long as you would like the center of your circle to be.
- Step 3: Slip st in first chain to join circle.
- Step 4: Ch 3, dc into the center of circle using 2-3 times as many dcs as foundation chain stitches.
- Step 5: Finish by inserting hook into 3rd chain from beginning, slip stitch to close circle.