The shell wave stitch creates a dense but feminine pattern. With this stitch’s organic curves and solid feel, it would work great on a hat, top, or bag.
Made in the USA, this classic worsted-weight cotton is perfect for kitchen items and bath accessories. Its bright, retro-inspired palette is ideal for stripes, ripples, and colorwork projects. The smaller size of the skeins means that you can mix and match your own color palette affordably.
Skacel Addi Swing Hook was developed with comfort in mind. The handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.This is a crochet hook to love! The beautifully balanced handle rests perfectly in your hand as addi’s Turbo hook glides in and out of each stitch. With addi Swing Hooks you can say good-bye (and good riddance!) to cramped fingers forever.
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 14 + 2
- Row 1: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook, 1 sc in each of next 3 ch, *skip next 3 ch, 7 dc in next ch (shell), skip next 3 ch, 1 sc in each of the next 7 ch, rep from * across, ending with 1 sc in each of last 4 ch, turn.
- Row 2: Ch 1 (counts as first sc), skip first sc, 1 sc in each st across, turn.
- Row 3: Ch 3 (counts as first dc), 3 dc in first sc, *skip next 3 sc, 1 skin each of thenext 7 sts, skip next 3 sc, 7 dc in next sc, rep from * across ending last rep with 4 dc in top of turn ch, turn.
- Row 4: Ch 1 (counts as first sc), skip first sc, 1 sc in each st across, 1 sc in top of turning ch, turn.
- Row 5: Ch1 (counts as first sc) skip first sc, 1 sc in each of next 3 dc, *skip next 3 sc, 7 dc in next sc, skip next 3 sc, 1 sc in each of next 7 sts, rep from * across, ending last rep 1 sc in each of the next 3 dc, 1 sc in top of turning ch, turn.
Repeat rows 2 – 5 until you have reached your desired length.