Stitch DescriptionThis crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the raised rib stitch. This stitch creates a fun ribbed pattern with lots of texture. The raised rib stitch would be great for hats, blankets and cowls!
Ewe Ewe Yarns Wooly Worsted Washable is 100% merino superwash yarn, spun in Italy and full of luxury at a great price. With 95 yards per skein you can work up your favorite projects with one or all of our seven colors of yarn.
Crafted in a dense, hard wood, these hooks from Laurel Hill are a pleasure to own and use. Palmwood has a strong, dark grain - and these hooks are made with a large, comfortable-to-use flat surface for the thumb of your working hand. Palmwood is very dense so it can be finely polished- you feel no wood grain, just a fine smooth crochet surface.
Foundation Chain:Multiples of 3 + 2
- Row 1 (Right Side): Work 1sc into 2nd ch from hook, 1sc into each ch to end, turn.
- Row 2 1ch, work 1sc into each sc to end, turn.
- Row 3 1ch, work 1sc into each of 1st 2sc, *1dc/rf round next sc 2 row below, 1sc into each of next 2sc; rep from * to end, turn.
- Row 4 1ch, work 1sc into each st to end, turn.
- Row 5 1ch, work 1sc into each of 1st 2sc, *1dc/rf round stem of next dc/rf 2 rows below, 1sc into each of next 2sc; rep from * to end, turn.
Repeat rows 4 and 5 until you have reached your desired length.