This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the queen’s lace edge stitch. This stitch creates a fun lace edge pattern. The queen’s lace edge stitch would be great for all edging projects!
Our fiber factory begins in Wyoming’s rugged mountain climate.Because it is so fine, mountain merino yarn is silky soft to the touch, insulates well, and feels delightful next to your skin.We process the best fiber from the best growers in the West, transforming it into extraordinary wool products: knitting and weaving yarns; handspinner roving; quilt batts; felt and more. Made in USA.
Crafted in a dense, hard wood, these hooks from Laurel Hill are a pleasure to own and use. Palmwood has a strong, dark grain - and these hooks are made with a large, comfortable-to-use flat surface for the thumb of your working hand. Palmwood is very dense so it can be finely polished- you feel no wood grain, just a fine smooth crochet surface.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Double Triple Crochet
- sl st
- Slip Stitch
- Treble Crochet 3 Together – *Yo twice, pick up loop in designated space, [yo, draw through 2 loops] twice, rep from * 2 times, yo, draw through all 4 loops on hook.
Foundation Chain:Multiples of 16 + 7
- Row 1: 1dc in 7th ch from hook, *skip next 3ch, [1dc, ch 3, 1dc] in next ch, rep from * across, turn.
- Row 2: ch1, Sl st in first ch 3 space, ch 4 (counts as first tr), [3tr, ch 3, 4tr] in first ch 3 space, *1dc in next ch 3 space, [4tr, ch 3, 4tr] in next ch 3 space, rep from * across, ending with last tr of last shell in top of tch, turn.
- Row 3: Sl st across to next ch 3 space, ch 4, [yo twice, pick up a loop in same space, (yo, draw through 2 loops) twice] twice, yo hook through all 3 loops on hook, [ch 5, tr3tog] twice in same space, *[3dc, ch 3, 3dc] in next ch 3 space, [tr3tog, ch 5, tr3tog, ch 5, tr3tog] in next ch 3 space, rep from * across, turn.
- Row 4: Sl st in first ch 5 space, ch 5 (count as tr, ch 1), [1tr, ch 1] 3 times in same space, *[1tr, ch 3, 1tr] in top of next cluster, [ch 1, 1tr] 4 times in next ch 5 space**, [2sc, ch 3, 2sc] in next ch 3 space, [1tr, ch 1] 4 times in next ch 5 space, rep from * across ending last rep at **, end off.