This crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the half double crochet 5 together (hdc5tog) puff stitch. Is a form of bobble that is on the right and wrong side of the fabric. The half double crochet 5 together (hdc5tog) puff stitch would be great for afghans, scarves and hats!
Our fiber factory begins in Wyoming’s rugged mountain climate.Because it is so fine, mountain merino yarn is silky soft to the touch, insulates well, and feels delightful next to your skin.We process the best fiber from the best growers in the West, transforming it into extraordinary wool products: knitting and weaving yarns; handspinner roving; quilt batts; felt and more. Made in USA.
These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process, which etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance. The famous Susan Bates in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
- Chain Stitch
- sl st
- Slip Stitch
- Half Double Crochet 5 Together – (Yo, insert hook in next st and draw up a lp) 5 times, yo, draw yarn through all 11 lps on hook.
Foundation Chain:Any number of sts
- Row 1: yo and insert the hook and draw through. you are going to want to stretch each loop you make out so its easier to pull through.
- Row 2: yo and insert the hook and draw through.
- Row 3: yo and insert the hook and draw through. Should have 7 loops on your hook.
- Row 4: yo and insert the hook and draw through. Should have 9 loops on hook.
- Row 5: yo and insert the hook and draw through. Should have 11 loops on hook.
- Row 6: yo and draw through all 11 loops on hook.
- Row 7: yo and draw through loop on hook.
Repeat rows 1-7 until you have reached your desired length.