The Dogwood Motif is fairly straightforward and looks like a dogwood flower. This would be a great choice for coasters, embellishing, and tablecloths!
Sourced the softest wool WEBS could find and dyed in a beautiful collection of solid colors and heathered shades. It is a dream to felt and soft enough for cozy garments. Valley Yarns Northampton also has a whopping 247 yards per skein. It is beautiful and economical. Made in Peru.
These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process, which etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance. The famous Susan Bates in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
- Chain Stitch
- Single Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Slip Stitch
- 4-dc cluster – [yo, pick up a loop in next st] 4 times, yo, draw through all 5 loops on hook
- 5-dc cluster – [yo, pick up a loop in next st] 5 times, yo, draw through all 6 loops on hook
- Prep: Ch 5, join with a Sl st to form a ring.
- Row 1: Ch 3, (counts as first dc now and throughout), 4 dc in ring, ch 4, * 5 dc in ring, ch 4, rep from * twice, join with Sl st to top of beg ch-3.
- Row 2: Ch 3 4-dc cluster over next 4 dc, *ch 7, 1sc in the next ch-4 space, ch 7**, 5-dc cluster over next5 dc, rep from * twice. rep from * to ** once, join with a Sl st to top of first cluster.
- Row 3: Ch 1, *9 sc in next ch 7 space, rep from *around, join with a Sl st to beg ch-1, end off.