The Boxes and Bars Stitch is a simple crochet pattern. It creates a mesh fabric that’s great for lace wraps, shawls, and blankets.
Made in the USA, this classic worsted-weight cotton is perfect for kitchen items and bath accessories. Its bright, retro-inspired palette is ideal for stripes, ripples, and colorwork projects. The smaller size of the skeins means that you can mix and match your own color palette affordably.
Skacel Addi Swing Hook was developed with comfort in mind. The handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.This is a crochet hook to love! The beautifully balanced handle rests perfectly in your hand as addi’s Turbo hook glides in and out of each stitch. With addi Swing Hooks you can say good-bye (and good riddance!) to cramped fingers forever.
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 8 + 6
- Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook, *ch 3, skip next 3 ch, 1 sc in next ch, rep from * across, turn.
- Row 2: Ch 3 (counts as first dc), 4 dc in next ch-3 space, * ch 1, 1 dc in next ch-3 space, ch 1, 4 dc in next ch-3 space, rep from * across, 1 dc in last sc, turn.
- Row 3: Ch 1, 1 sc in first st, ch 3, *1 sc in next ch-1 space, ch 3, rep from * across, ending with 1 sc in top of turn ch, turn.
- Row 4: Ch 4 (counts as dc, ch 1), 1 dc in next ch-3 space, ch 1, *4 dc in next ch-3 space, ch 1, 1 dc in next ch-3 space, ch 1, rep from * across, 1 dc in last sc, turn.
- Row 5: Ch 1, 1 sc in first dc, skip next ch-1 space, *ch 3, sc in next ch-1 space, rep from * across, ending with last sc in 3rd ch of turning ch, turn.
Repeat rows 2-5 until you have reached your desired length.