The Adrienne Granny Square is a classic granny square that has a regal look to it that will bring a new level of class to your next afghan. It looks complicated but is done with techniques even a beginner can handle.
Discover this customer favorite for yourself! Cotton-Ease is a versatile, soft cotton-blend, worsted-weight yarn. Combining the absorbency of cotton with the lightweight of acrylic, it is ideal for making year-round garments and accessories for the entire family.
These hooks have the broadest size range within the Susan Bates family of hooks. Made of lightweight aluminum; each Silvalume hook undergoes a special anodizing process, which etches away all surface impurities. In addition, each hook is heat treated for strength and durability and polished for a velvety smooth finish. Each size is color coded so you can find the size you need at a glance. The famous Susan Bates in-line head helps reduce wrist motion for fatigue-free crocheting and helps you maintain a more consistent gauge.
Foundation Chain: Ch 8, join with a Sl st to form ring
- Round 1: Ch 1, 16 sc in ring, join with SI st to first sc
- Round 2: Ch 7 (counts as dc, ch 4), sk next sc, *1 dc in next sc, ch 4, sk next sc, rep from * 6 times, SI st in 3rd ch of the beg ch-7 (8 dc, 8 ch-4 sp)
- Round 3: Ch 1, [1 sc, 1 hdc, 2 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc] in each ch-4 sp around (8 petals)
- Round 4: Ch 8 (counts as dc, ch 5), *1 sc between 2 dc of next petal, ch 5, 1 sc between 2 dc of next petal, ch 5**, 1 dc between the next 2 sc, ch 5, rep from * twice, rep from * to ** once, join with SI st to 3rd ch of beg ch-8
- Round 5: Ch 3 (counts as dc), 1 dc in first st (half corner made), *[4 dc in next ch-5 sp] 3 times, [2 dc, ch 3, 2 dc (full corner made), rep from * 3 times more, ending last rep, [2 dc, ch 3] in beg ch-3 of previous round, join with a SI st to top of beg ch-3 (first corner complete), fasten off.