Stitch DescriptionThe 2 Color Waves Stitch is a simple stitch with a strong visual impact. It forms a wave pattern while still maintaining a solid ground fabric. It would work great for a hat or a striking bag.
Made in the USA, this classic worsted-weight cotton is perfect for kitchen items and bath accessories. Its bright, retro-inspired palette is ideal for stripes, ripples, and colorwork projects. The smaller size of the skeins means that you can mix and match your own color palette affordably.
Skacel Addi Swing Hook was developed with comfort in mind. The handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.This is a crochet hook to love! The beautifully balanced handle rests perfectly in your hand as addi’s Turbo hook glides in and out of each stitch. With addi Swing Hooks you can say good-bye (and good riddance!) to cramped fingers forever.
Foundation Chain: Multiples of 6 +2
- Prep Row: With A, sc in 2nd ch from hook, *1 sc in next ch, 1 hdc in next ch, 1 dc in each of next 3 ch, 1 hdc next ch, 1 sc in each of next 2 ch; rep from * across, turn.
- Row 1: With A, ch 1 (counts as first sc), skip first st, 1 sc in each st across. Drop A, draw B through last loop, turn.
- Row 2: With B, ch 3 (counts as first dc), skip first st, *1 dc in next st, 1 hdc next st, 1 sc in each of the next 3 sts, 1 hdc next st, 1 dc in each of the next 2 sts; rep from * across, ending with last dc in top of turning ch, turn.
- Row 3: With B, ch 1 (counts as first sc), skip first st, 1 sc in each st across, ending with 1 sc in top of turning ch. Drop B, draw A through last loop, turn.
- Row 4: With A, ch 1 (counts as first sc), skip first st, 1 sc next st, *1 hdc next st, 1 dc in each of the next sts, 1 hdc in next st **, 1 sc in each of the next 3 sts; rep from * across, ending last rep at **, 1 sc in top of turning ch, turn.
Repeat rows 1 – 4 until you have reached your desired length.