The Double Treble (or Triple) crochet is an elongated post stitch. Using the same principal as the double crochet, the Double Treble uses three yarn overs before entering the fabric instead of one. It is kind of a crazy stitch to perform but it can be useful in making embellishments and openwork.
Woolspun, with an exquisite range of neutrals and vivid classic colors, will quickly become your go-to yarn. The 12-ply construction means that garments drape beautifully and afghans and warm weather accessories have a cushiony soft bounce to them. Sold exclusively at Michaels and LionBrand.com
- Step 1: Yo 3 times.
- Step 2: Insert hook into next stitch.
- Step 3: Yo and draw through loop.
- Step 4: Yo and draw through 2 loops on hook. (4 loops remaining on hook)
- Step 5: Yo and draw through 2 loops on hook. (3 loops remaining on hook)
- Step 6: Yo and draw through 2 loops on hook. (2 loops remaining on hook)
- Step 7: Yo and draw through remaining 2 loops on hook.