The Cupido Stitch uses slipped stitches over a garter stitch base to create a nice textured fabric. The slipped stitches are staggered in a stair stepped arrangement which will add a lot of visual interest when used in things items like scarves or cowls and even blankets and pillows.
Make all kinds of wonderful craft projects with the Martha Stewart Extra Soft Wool Blend Yarn. It is a soft, lustrous, silky yarn that is machine washable and ideal for baby clothes, lightweight sweaters, and knit and crochet accessories. The Martha Stewart yarn is available in multiple colors to fit with your design choices. Make gifts for your family or friends with a yarn that feels soft and luxurious.
These eco-friendly Addi Natura double point needles are created from strong bamboo stock and have a natural touch. Yarns slide easily over the smooth finish. The approximate US size and exact metric size are stamped on the needle. Perfect for knitting in the round to create that warm winter hat or pair of socks! They carry a lifetime warranty from manufacturer’s defect. A great bamboo needle for effortless knitting!
Cast On: Multiples of 4 + 3
- Row 1 (RS): *K3, sl 1; rep from * to last 3 sts, k3.
- Row 2: *K3, yf, sl 1, yb; rep from * to last 3 sts, k3.
- Row 3: *K3, sl 1; rep from * to last 3 sts, k3.
- Row 4: *K3, yf, sl 1, yb; rep from * to last 3 sts, k3.
- Row 5: *K1, sl 1, k2; rep from * to end.
- Row 6: *K1, yf, sl 1, yb, k2; rep from * to end.
- Row 7: *K1, sl 1, k2; rep from * to end.
- Row 8: *K1, yf, sl 1, yb, k2; rep from * to end.
Repeat rows 1 – 8 until you have reached your desired length.