Ah, entrelac. That deceptively simple checkerboardish fabric that confounds many a knitter.
For years this woven looking knitting pattern has plagued the needles of people hoping to conquer it’s twits and turns, only to have their hopes dashed in a pile of unraveled yarn.
But no more! We at New Stitch a Day vow to put an end to the madness, and lead you to victory over this unique technique.
In this class, Johnny Vasquez, founder of New Stitch a Day, will teach you the basics of Entrelac knitting while walking you through a simple entrelac headband pattern.
You will learn:
- The best way to cast on for entrelac
- The proper way to pick up stitches
- A cool trick for making your color choices pop
and much, much more
Each technique is demonstrated slowly and clearly in real time.
You will also get a pdf pattern for a simple entrelac headband you can practice with.
And every attendee will receive a recording of the entire class to review at your own pace.
How to Knit Entrelac for Beginners will help you add another tool to your knitting belt that will put you a head above the rest!
Who is this class for?
- Anyone who wants to experiment interesting knitting techniques
- Anyone who wants to learn how to pick up stitch on the side of your work
- Confident with the following knitting techniques
– Casting On
– The Knit Stitch
– The Purl Stitch
– Binding Off
- A basic understanding of changing colors
Class Duration: 60 min
Get access to the recording download for $20**