The Brick Stitch pattern simulates a running bond brick pattern using slipped stitched. It is a great texture to use for home decor items like pillows and blankets.
This Lion Brand Jiffy Yarn is a good choice for anyone who enjoys arts and crafts projects. This yarn works up quick and easy, and features a velvety softness that is soft to the touch. This Lion Brand yarn is made of pure acrylic, so it’s extremely durable. In consistency and appearance, it resembles mohair. It is ideal for making extra warm sweaters, jackets, vests, slippers, hats and anything else one might use during the colder months of the year. Conveniently, it is machine washable for easy care. With this acrylic yarn, you can get excited about creating your next tailored masterpiece.
Takumi is light in weight with a warm natural touch. Bamboo is the ideal material for making knitting needles. The finest bamboo is used to manufacture knitting needles with accurate specifications. Each knitting needle is polished for smoothness. Practical bamboo improves with age, making these special Takumi Bamboo needles a long-lasting addition to your knitting bag.
Cast On: Multiples of 4 + 1
- Row 1: K4, *k1 while wrapping yarn twice, k3; rep from * till last st, k1.
- Row 2: P4, *sl 1 purl wise letting second loop drop, p3; rep from * to last st, p1.
- Row 3: K4, *sl 1 purl wise, k3; rep from * to last st, k1.
- Row 4: K4, *yf, sl 1 purl wise, yb, k3; rep from * to last st, k1.
- Row 5: K2, *k1 while wrapping yarn twice, k3; rep from * till last 3 sts, k1 while wrapping yarn twice, k2
- Row 6: P2, *sl 1 purl wise, p3; rep from * to last 3 sts, sl 1 purl wise, p2.
- Row 7: K2, *sl 1 purl wise, k3; rep from * to last 3 sts, sl 1 purl wise, k2.
- Row 8: K2, *yf, sl 1 purl wise, yb, k3; rep from * to last 3 sts, yf, sl 1 purl wise, yb, k2.
Repeat rows 1 – 8 until you have reached your desired length.